Actually I don’t think it is… I just really, really wanted to use that title… But… A lot of cool awesome stuff is happening and my head could possibly explode from all the amazing stuff but… it’s highly unlikely. I think it’s probably impossible for someone’s head to explode anyway.
I’m guessing that you want to know what the awesome stuff is right? (No? Well I don’t care, I’m telling you anyway!)
1. The new Doctor Who started on Saturday. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG! It’s awesome. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of running and the fact that it was a really easy victory for the Doctor but hey, new companion and all!
2. I went to London on Sunday and came back yesterday. It was fun but my parents insisted that we were not using the tube (my favourite thing about London) and that we were walking everywhere. I mean everywhere. My parents parked the car by the Mall (free parking on Sundays and public holidays apparently) and we walked to the Tate Modern (the OTHER SIDE OF THE THAMES!), this wouldn’t have been a problem if it weren’t for the fact the it was BLOODY FREEZING! (I know I’m so British!) Then we had to walk back and then around Covent Garden. My feet hurt so much. The great bit was that we spent 4 hours yesterday shopping and I bought loads!!!
3. My room is being redecorated. This is a major thing as my room is awful and my Dad is knocking walls out and moving my door and putting a walk in wardrobe for me! Yay! This also means that the top floor of the house is a building site and the sounds of hammers, electric drills and circular saws is constant. It also means I have to share a room with my sister and she smells of gerbils (she doesn’t even have a gerbil!?) and she snores. But my room will look amazing when it’s done!
4. I have a fluffy onesie. I mean fluffy. It is so soft!
5. The doctors have finally found out what the hell is wrong with my back. I have hypermobility and my joints move around because I haven’t got enough collagen to support them. I have been given exercises to strengthen my core so I can support my back better. Although it means I’m really flexible it also means I’m more likely to get arthritis and sprain things as well as having pale thin skin and scarring easily.
6. I got a huge Lindt chocolate egg for Easter and it was so nice!
7. It’s my Dad’s birthday tomorrow and me and my sister bought him a piece of land in Scotland which makes him a Lord!
8. I have mastered the milkmaid braid and it has made my hair curly!
Sorry this post was so long, I needed to get it out of my head before it exploded, even though we know it is not possible for my head to explode. Maybe if someone put dynamite in it…