Yeah. Hi. I’m back. Temporarily. Hopefully permanently but we’ll see.
I am literally like the most unmotivated person in the world. In the summer holidays I have got through all the episodes of Suits, 2 series of The Big Bang Theory, a series of Criminal Minds, and like
20 37 movies. Now I’m not saying this is a bad thing, but I have got literally nothing done. I went on holiday to Turkey and I watched 5 movies, 2 episodes of Jeeves and Wooster and season 1 of suits. No wonder I didn’t get a tan! See here’s my problem; I love movies and when I’m bored being lazy, I watch movies, and don’t stop. So I end up stuck in this state of zombieness and only move to eat and use the loo. So I need a plan to help me stop doing this because last school year I left everything last-minute because I was unmotivated and just watched movies! This year I’m starting my GCSE’s so I need a kick ass plan to get me to do… STUFF!
Since I stopped swimming and dance I have filled my life with movies and I seem to be doing less and less stuff.
Anyway since I have been watching a load of movies here is my list of must sees:
1. Kick Ass – funny
2. Kick Ass 2 – funnier
3. Identity Thief – wet-yourself-laughing-funny
4. Now You See Me – so good but i hate it because i don’t know how they do the tricks!
5. Snatch – Brad Pitt as an irish gypsy bare knuckle boxing champ who is quite often shirtless, also hilarious
6. Red – love this
7. Red 2 – love this too
8. Bachelorette – IT HAS FAT AMY IN!!!!
9. Step Up – Channing Tatum (need i say more)
10. Warm Bodies – Nora is badass
11. The Great Gatsby – i wish i lived then
12. We’re The Millers – just watch
13. The Help – so much respect
14. Pitch Perfect – pitch slapped
15. Bad Teacher – cool teacher
I know some of these are old but I was running out of movies so I thought I would just throw some in that I like too much (Snatch)!
I know I have awards waiting and thank you to those who gave me them but like I said, I’m an unmotivated couch potato so another time. Also, my next post will probably be my holiday pics so yeah…
P.S. If you come up with a plan of motivation please tell me in the comments!