I have some more news. This time it’s really bad. You might remember me posting about a vlog that Elly and I had started a few weeks ago. Well, Elly had decided it was better if people at school didn’t know (haters and all) but some people that we really don’t like found out and told everyone so we have had to shut it down. Hopefully we will start a new one but we haven’t decided on a name and I couldn’t tell you anyway because those people could read this and find the new channel. I might be able to tell you in the future when everyone has forgotten about this but right now I’m afraid it is tippity top secret.
Okay so this list is quite an easy one and there are way more than ten things that I want to do but the them is a list of ten and for once I am obeying my own rules.
1. Learn ukulele. No joke it actually is the easiest instrument to learn (except maybe the triangle). After about 3 hours I could play most pop songs.
2. Sleep under the stars. Please don’t do this in England it’s fucking freezing and you will get hypothermia. This does seem a pretty cool thing to do though (unless it’s cloudy).
3. Learn to do the splits. I do not recommend this if you are over the age of 55. It just seems like it would be a good acheivement.
4. Take your duvet and pillow and try to sleep in as many weird places as you can. See “Sam Pepper – Sleeping Prank”. Link at the bottom.
5. Take part in a flash mob. One like in “St Trinians 2 – Legend of Fritton’s Gold”, that was a cool flash mob.
6. Learn George Watsky’s “Fast Rap”. I am in the process of learning it and it is insane. Again, link at the bottom.
7. Skydive. My auntie did this and said she would never, ever do it again, but to think you have done a skydive, that’s just awesome.
8. Write a blog. They’re amazing and so much fun.
9. Try to beat a world record or if you fail, set your own. Did you know the record for mince pies eaten in a minute is 2!?
10. Tell the person you love that you love them.
Well that was all very serious wasn’t it? Tomorrow it’s going to be “10 Things You Should Not Do Before You Die”, just to balance it out.
Follow me on twitter @tabbymilton
George Watsky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XLswqiX0s
Sam Pepper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZDHq2RoT8
P.S. Please comment and like, I will love you forever… promise xxx