I don’t really know what to write about so I am going to update you on my life! Boring I know but I’m tired and can’t think of what else to write, so here we go!
1. I have taught myself to play guitar and I did it in a week!
2. I am now woken up on a morning by my dog licking my face!
3. Me and Elly have started a vlog! (jellyandicecreamvlog – if you’re interested)
4. I am currently in the process of teaching myself to play drums!
5. I am planning on teaching myself to play ukelele!
6. I have to pick my options for GCSE’s soon!
7. I have pulled a muscle in my back!
8. IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
I am so scared about options! What if I pick the wrong things and end up with no job!? If you have any advice about GCSE’s please share it!!! Okay next, my vlog! I have started up a vlog with my friend Elly and it consists of us talking and doing funny things, me continually breaking the camera and Elly hitting me! Please go to Youtube and watch it, I will love you forever!!! Definately most important is my birthday! I am really excited as last year my mum was in hospital over my birthday and my dad was at work and I ended up crying! Hopefully this year will be more fun! Oh yeah and my back… Stupid back muscles! Apparently because I swim so much I have pulled a muscle in my back and am now not allowed to swim for like two months! I also have to have physiothearapy sessions to get rid of it and the first one isn’t for like four weeks!
Anyway I hope you all have a good week and please comment, like and check out our youtube channel!